Las Vegas Emergency AC Repair 24/7
Dependable Technicians Available Around the Clock
When extreme temperatures put a strain on your HVAC system and it breaks down, it is almost always at the worst possible time. An air conditioner, after all, is working the hardest in the middle of a heat wave. If you experience an interruption in service outside of normal business hours, you should not have to wait to get the relief you need! At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, our Las Vegas emergency AC repair specialists are available no matter when the problems arise.
In the middle of the night or the middle of the weekend, we provide numerous benefits to our customers, including:
- Prompt arrivals and efficient service
- Thorough explanations of the problem so you can make informed decisions
- Licensed, bonded, and insured technicians
Call us at (702) 930-3907 and a member of our team will be there in no time to identify and solve the problem quickly.
4 Signs You Need Emergency HVAC Services
1. You smell rotten eggs - If you use a gas heater and smell rotten eggs, then you have a gas leak and should act accordingly. Open your windows, turn off your gas and get you and your loved ones out of the house before calling your gas company.
2. You hear something in your ducts - Every now and then pests and rodents can get into your air ducts causing all sorts of mayhem. If there's a doubt, call in our specialists in Las Vegas emergency HVAC services and we'll get to the bottom of it.
3. Your pilot light won't turn on - If your heater's pilot light won't light up or is a different color than it usually is, then your heater won't turn on properly and if you need it then give us a call.
4. Your AC breaks down in the summertime - We know that the Las Vegas heat is nothing to joke about, so if your AC breaks down and you need the assistance of our champions in Las Vegas emergency AC repair services.
Prevent Future System Breakdowns
As with most any system, one of the keys to having a heating and cooling system that you can depend on is maintenance. Even the most technologically-advanced, highly efficient, top-of-the-line systems have moving parts that can wear down over time if not cleaned and cared for regularly. When you bring in a skilled professional to check that everything is working properly, you are not only minimizing the need for repair visits, you are also saving money on a more efficient unit and extending its overall lifespan. Our team is proud to offer maintenance plans to our customers to ensure that you are always getting the most out of your HVAC system!
You Won’t Have to Wait for Quality Service
No matter when disaster strikes, we are committed to doing everything we can to get your system up and running again in no time.
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.