Though Las Vegas may not be known for its frigid temperatures, winter can bring enough chill that having a reliable heating system in your home or business is always a good idea. At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we have extensive experience in heating and air conditioning systems of all kinds and we can ensure that you are ready no matter what the weather has in store. Our Las Vegas heating specialists are dedicated to providing friendly, professional customer service and high-quality workmanship that will last.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment for a free proposal. Our experts in Las Vegas heating services can help you diagnose issues in your existing system or find the perfect replacement!
Comprehensive System Care
Our team of dedicated technicians are prepared to offer assistance no matter where in its lifespan your heating system may be.
We provide a full range of services for residential and commercial heating systems in Las Vegas, including:
- Maintenance: No matter how technologically-advanced your system may be, a heater with moving parts is going to require maintenance to continue functioning optimally. Taking advantage of our maintenance plans can help you to keep your heater running efficiently, identify and resolve incipient problems, and extend the lifespan of the system.
- Repairs: Though preventative maintenance can reduce the need for repair services, it cannot eliminate it entirely. If you experience a system breakdown, we can be there for you 24/7 to find the problem and offer you personalized solutions.
- Installation and replacement: Whether you are participating in the new construction of a residential or commercial property and want to set the HVAC system up for success, or your existing system needs an update, we can help. Our team has the knowledge and skill to help you find the perfect model to suit your unique needs and budget.
Is It Time to Replace My Heater?
Keeping your heater running well and making sure that it’s prepared to handle the winter cold are some of the most important autumn tasks to complete. While proper maintenance can extend the life of your heater and keep it running for more than a decade, there will come a time when you need to seriously ask yourself if replacing it is the most cost-effective option. The initial cost of a replacement may be higher, but at a certain point, calling in for repairs over and over again will result in an oversized bill that you could’ve avoided with a new heater.
Some things to keep in mind when deciding between replacing or repairing your heater include:
- The age of your heater. Heaters are typically supposed to last for about 15 years, and potentially more with proper maintenance and care. Once your heater starts to approach that age, it may be in your best interest to replace it sooner rather than later.
- The frequency of repairs. Once your heater starts needing repairs every few months, it’s past time to replace it. The cost of constant repairs will quickly pile up to the point where it would’ve been cheaper to buy an entire new unit, and you want to get ahead of that need.
- The cost of your utility bill. If you’ve noticed that your utility bill has been steadily increasing every winter, it could be a sign of a serious problem with your heater. This could be a sign that important parts of your unit are wearing down or broken and becoming less efficient, therefore needing to draw in more energy to heat your home.
- Emission of dangerous gasses. If you notice any signs of carbon monoxide emissions coming from your heater – soot streaks around the unit, feeling flu-like symptoms, a yellow burner flame instead of the typical blue, rusting pipes, excessive moisture on surfaces around your home, etc. – you need to shut off your heater immediately and call in a professional to diagnose the issue as soon as possible.
How Often Should You Replace Your Heating Filter?
There isn't an exact answer to how often you should change your filter, but the general rule on when to change it is based on how large the filter is:
- A one to two inch filter should be changed every three months.
- A three to four inch filter should be changed every six months.
- A five in filter should be changed every year.
However, there are other signs to keep a lookout for that will help you know when it's time to replace your heater's filter:
- You notice a burning or otherwise strange smell coming from your heater.
- Your home is excessively dusty.
- Your heater needs to run more frequently to keep your home warm.
- The filter is noticeably dirty when you inspect it.
What To Look For In A Heating Services Company
1. Emergency repairs? - We're well aware that heating units don't only breakdown during business hours. Visit our emergency HVAC page here to see the details you need to get to know our emergency heating services in Las Vegas and surrounding areas
2. Financing options - We want to make sure that our Las Vegas heating services are as financially attainable by all those that need us. View our financing page here to see if you qualify.
3. Coupons - Sticking with the theme of saving money, we offer coupons in order to give you what you need when it comes to money saving opportunities. Browse our coupons here and find out how much you can save today.
4. Maintenance Plan - Heating maintenance can save you money off repair and replacement costs. If you want to learn more about our Club Membership Maintenance Plan, click here.
5. Reviews - Having provided Las Vegas heating services for as long as we have, we've accumulated a bunch of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here and give us a call to find out why our customers love us so much today.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we are here to provide you with services you can count on throughout the life of your heater. Contact us today to learn more about our Las Vegas heater repair and installation services.
Get started by calling our specialists in Las Vegas heating services today at (702) 930-3907.
I would use them again.
"Always responsive, show up on time and complete the job for a reasonable price. I would use them again for my property management company."- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.
"Whenever we have a problem with our AC or Heating we call them and they have always given us a good price with professional attitudes."- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.
"I have been acquainted and used Buenos Air Conditioning and Heating now for approximately seven years. I am of the opinion that they have always provided us the most reliable and trusted service. On time and very knowledgeable."- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.
"Carlos is wonderful to work with - he is on time, calls you back, and makes sure your a/c units are kept in good working order.... and even works nights and weekends if needed. Way to go, Carlos!"- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.
"Best Service in town! I have my vacations homes serviced anytime there is a problem. Their team is there for me. I recommend them to all my friends and family"- Yisenia S.
Financing OptionsPaying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
Quality WorkWe have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
ReputationWe've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.