Las Vegas Heater Repair
Dependable Solutions from Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
Las Vegas may be known as a warm weather paradise, but those who live here know just how cold our winters can get. Our desert climate makes Las Vegas so much more than just an oasis in the American Southwest—it also makes us prone to some freezing cold winter temperatures which send residents scurrying for warmth in their homes. When the weather goes cold, Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. understands the stress of a broken heater, and we offer a large range of solutions designed with you and your needs in mind.
Here at Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., we promise to always deliver outstanding heating repair services held to the highest standards of quality. From the workmanship that we offer to the friendly nature of our technicians, we want every aspect of your service with us to be top-notch. We’re committed to safety, honesty, and transparency, including making sure we treat your home with respect and are always upfront about what we find and what we believe is best for your system. We’ll never try to upsell you on services you don’t need, and we’ll always take the time to answer your questions and explain anything to you that you may not understand about this extremely important appliance. We aren’t interested in simply fixing your furnace and being done with it—we want to start a lasting relationship which earns your trust for today and every day going forward!
Get your furnace fixed by the experts at Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating! Give us a call at (702) 930-3907 today and let us help you stay warm all winter long.
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Unexplained hikes in utility bills - If you're noticing that you're paying more in the utility that powers your heater, there are two possibilities. One, you could be experiencing heat-loss in your ducts and the heater has to work extra to keep the desired temperature. Two, your unit could be losing efficiency and has to work overtime to keep the thermostat happy. Either way, contact our Las Vegas heater repair specialists because you shouldn't be paying more than you have to.
2. Inconsistent heat - First, check to make sure that your furniture isn't blocking any vents. If that's not the case, it'd be best for a trained professional to inspect your unit and ducts.
3. Loud noises - Some noises when starting up the heater are completely normal. But if we're talking about loud banging noises or anything that's audible from the next room over then call in your Las Vegas heater repair specialists.
4. A smell that's not right - If you have a gas unit and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and ought to leave the premises immediately and call your local gas company.
5. Very dry heat - Gas heaters, especially older ones, have a tendency to emit a very dry heat that can make your indoor environment pretty uncomfertable.
We Fix All Kinds of Heater Problems
While air conditioners are all largely similar, there are many different types of heating equipment commonly found around Las Vegas. From gas and electric furnaces to electric heat pumps to geothermal heating and everything in between, you can always count on Buenos Aires to provide you with a high-quality, solution-oriented repair. We avoid temporary fixes that will only fail again in a short amount of time, but rather utilize full repairs that solve your issue at the source. We want you to be comfortable all year round, and that includes on frosty winter nights and cold desert days.
We offer a full range of heater repairs, including:
- Electrical connection issues
- Gas connection problems
- Exhaust problems
- Strange sounds and smells
- Thermostat issues
- Heating element malfunctions
- Burner issues
- Heat exchanger problems
- Refrigerant leaks
Emergency Repairs in Las Vegas
Buenos Aires is the name you can count on in an emergency as well! When your furnace gives out in the middle of the night and you’re stuck shivering, we’ll come to you, find the problem, and get your system up and working again as soon as possible. Nobody should have to suffer without heat for any longer than absolutely necessary, and our technicians will come to you and offer you a dependable fix at any time, 24/7. We’ll even come to you on weekends or holidays so you can get the help you need, whenever that may be! Our staff is available to answer calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get a free estimate for Las Vegas heater repair by contacting Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating today.
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.