Las Vegas Heater Tune-Up
Keeping Your System in Great Shape
Winters here in Las Vegas can get extremely cold, which makes having a reliable heating system very important. At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, our heating specialists have the tools, training, and technology necessary to take care of your system and keep it functioning better for longer. Your comfort is our top priority, which is why you can count on us to always go above and beyond to deliver the exceptional service you deserve. Whether your system is acting up or you simply want to make sure it is prepared to keep you warm through the colder months, our Las Vegas heater maintenance pros are here to help.
How Often Do I Need a Heater Tune-Up?
Your heater should be inspected and tuned up by a professional at least once a year. It is usually best to schedule your maintenance appointment in the early fall. After sitting dormant during the warmer months, your system has built up a lot of dust and could use some attention. It needs to be cleaned and tuned up by a heating technician to ensure that each component functions properly and your system is prepared to keep you warm all winter long.
What Are the Benefits of Routine Heater Maintenance?
Unfortunately, many homeowners do not realize the importance of heater maintenance and they end up paying a big price as a consequence. Without routine care, a system will often experience frequent breakdowns, fail to keep a home comfortable, and likely experience premature failure.
On the other hand, there are many benefits to regularly maintaining your heater. These include:
- Greater efficiency: Your technician will ensure that each component maintains peak performance, which helps your system function properly without wasting tons of energy.
- Savings: Because your system will be able to heat your home without using up a bunch of energy, you can expect your utility bills to drop significantly. In addition, maintenance keeps each component of your system in top shape, so you won’t have to deal with frequent breakdowns. That means you can also expect to save tons of money not paying for expensive repairs.
- Improved comfort: With routine maintenance, you don’t have to worry about leaky ductwork, uneven airflow, reduced airflow, and any other problems that prevent your heating system from reaching the desired temperature set on your thermostat.
- Better indoor air quality: During maintenance, your technician always makes sure to change out your air filter, which traps and removes dust, dirt, dander, bacteria, mold, and mildew from your air.
- Extended lifespan: Because a properly maintained heater won’t require frequent repairs and is kept in great shape, it will last much longer. In fact, some well-maintained heaters have been known to last between 5 and 10 years longer than those that are neglected.
Why wait? Routine maintenance is the key to a longer-lasting, more efficient and effective heating system. It is a super affordable, easy service that can help you and your loved ones enjoy a much more comfortable home.
What Happens during a Heater Tune-Up?
When you turn to Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating for heater maintenance in Las Vegas, you can expect your technician to carefully inspect each component of your system, assess its condition, and make any repairs necessary.
In addition, your technician will:
- Tighten any loose connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Change the air filter
- Examine exposed ductwork
- Inspect vent system
- Assess all connections
- Test system controls
- Examine belts for signs of damage
- Check burner and flame sensor
- Test the thermostat
Make an Appointment Today!
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, our team is fully committed to your comfort. We take providing reliable, quality service very seriously, so you will never see us cutting corners or settling for work that is “good enough.” Each of our highly trained, experienced technicians is familiar with all makes, models, and brands of equipment and always delivers fast, effective service.
Schedule a heater tune-up in Las Vegas by calling (702) 930-3907. Our team looks forward to serving you!
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.