Las Vegas Heater Maintenance
Keep Your System Running With Heater Tune-Ups in the Las Vegas
Winters here in Las Vegas can get extremely cold, which makes having a reliable heating system very important. At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, our heating specialists have the tools, training, and technology necessary to take care of your system and keep it functioning better for longer. Your comfort is our top priority, which is why you can count on us to always go above and beyond to deliver the exceptional service you deserve. Whether your system is acting up or you simply want to make sure it is prepared to keep you warm through the colder months, our Las Vegas heater maintenance pros are here to help.
For reliable heater maintenance in Las Vegas, contact us online or at (702) 930-3907 today!
How Often Do I Need a Heater Tune-Up?
Your heater should be inspected and tuned up by a professional at least once a year. It is usually best to schedule your maintenance appointment in the early fall. After sitting dormant during the warmer months, your system has built up a lot of dust and could use some attention. It needs to be cleaned and tuned up by a heating technician to ensure that each component functions properly and your system is prepared to keep you warm all winter long.
What Are the Benefits of Routine Heater Maintenance?
Unfortunately, many homeowners do not realize the importance of heater maintenance and they end up paying a big price as a consequence. Without routine care, a system will often experience frequent breakdowns, fail to keep a home comfortable, and likely experience premature failure.
On the other hand, there are many benefits to regularly maintaining your heater. These include:
- Greater efficiency: Your technician will ensure that each component maintains peak performance, which helps your system function properly without wasting tons of energy.
- Savings: Because your system will be able to heat your home without using up a bunch of energy, you can expect your utility bills to drop significantly. In addition, maintenance keeps each component of your system in top shape, so you won’t have to deal with frequent breakdowns. That means you can also expect to save tons of money not paying for expensive repairs.
- Improved comfort: With routine maintenance, you don’t have to worry about leaky ductwork, uneven airflow, reduced airflow, and any other problems that prevent your heating system from reaching the desired temperature set on your thermostat.
- Better indoor air quality: During maintenance, your technician will provide different filter options for you to consider. Your air filter traps and removes dust, dirt, dander, bacteria, mold, and mildew from your air, so it is always a good idea to have it changed out by a professional.
- Extended lifespan: Because a properly maintained heater won’t require frequent repairs and is kept in great shape, it will last much longer. In fact, some well-maintained heaters have been known to last between 5 and 10 years longer than those that are neglected.
Why wait? Routine maintenance is the key to a longer-lasting, more efficient and effective heating system. It is a super affordable, easy service that can help you and your loved ones enjoy a much more comfortable home.
What Happens during a Heater Tune-Up?
When you turn to Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating for heater maintenance in Las Vegas, you can expect your technician to carefully inspect each component of your system, assess its condition, and make any necessary fine-tunes. We will also make any recommendations for repairs, when necessary.
In addition, your technician will:
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check all exposed fittings for leaks
- Check fan belt and adjust if needed
- Check compressor capacitor
- Check motor amps
- Check compressor amps
- Check for visual leaks
- Check starter contacts, switches, and relays
- Tighten all terminal connections
- Check all safety controls
- Check blower motor capacity
- Check condenser fan motor capacitor
- Check thermostat calibration
- Inspect evaporator coil for filth and damage
- Check for general wear, rust, and damage
- Check oil condenser fan motor (if applicable)
- Check condenser fan blade for damage
- Check temperature split
Call (702) 930-3907 or contact us online to schedule a Las Vegas maintenance service today!
Financing Options Financing Options
Club Membership Club Membership
Read Reviews Read Reviews
Schedule a Heater Tune-Up Today!
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, our team is fully committed to your comfort. We take providing reliable, quality service very seriously, so you will never see us cutting corners or settling for work that is “good enough.” Each of our highly trained, experienced technicians is familiar with all makes, models, and brands of equipment and always delivers fast, effective service.
Schedule a heater tune-up in Las Vegas by contact us online or calling (702) 930-3907. Our team looks forward to serving you!
I would use them again.
"Always responsive, show up on time and complete the job for a reasonable price. I would use them again for my property management company."- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.
"Whenever we have a problem with our AC or Heating we call them and they have always given us a good price with professional attitudes."- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.
"I have been acquainted and used Buenos Air Conditioning and Heating now for approximately seven years. I am of the opinion that they have always provided us the most reliable and trusted service. On time and very knowledgeable."- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.
"Carlos is wonderful to work with - he is on time, calls you back, and makes sure your a/c units are kept in good working order.... and even works nights and weekends if needed. Way to go, Carlos!"- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.
"Best Service in town! I have my vacations homes serviced anytime there is a problem. Their team is there for me. I recommend them to all my friends and family"- Yisenia S.