Ductless Mini-Splits in Las Vegas
Quality Installation, Repair & Maintenance Services
While traditional heating and cooling systems utilize ductwork to deliver air throughout the home, ductless mini-split systems offer a much more targeted and efficient solution to home comfort. In particular, these are an excellent alternative to old window units, which tend to represent a great deal of energy usage for minimal effectiveness.
Ductless mini-split systems are excellent options for rooms with unique heating or cooling needs, such as:
- Room additions
- Converted basements or attics
- Computer rooms
- Music studios
- Art studios
If you have a room in your home or business that can benefit from zoned heating and cooling without needing to install duct work, turn to Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating!
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free proposal and find out if this may be the right choice for your home comfort needs!
Advantages of A Ductless Mini-Split
Whether you simply want to improve the comfort of a garage or addition or you are looking to provide efficient options for the entire home, going ductless can be an excellent choice.
Just a few of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Zoned comfort: Having a series of ductless mini-split systems throughout the property means having multi-zone options – you only have to heat or cool the rooms that need it
- Energy savings: These systems are known for their remarkable energy efficiency, meaning you are able to decrease your monthly utility bills
- All-in-one convenience: Ductless systems offer both heating and cooling functions from a single piece of equipment
- Much cheaper to install if you don't have ducts - The cost of installation for a ductless mini split system is significantly cheaper than installing ductwork throughout your house.
- Quieter than traditional AC units - If you want the cooling without all of the noise of traditional ac units, consult our Las Vegas ductless mini split experts.
2 Disadvantages To A Ductless Mini-Split System
1. The look - Ductless mini-split systems stand out more than air vents do because your AC unit will be in your home usually above a door frame. Not everyone is a fan of the look of the unit and it will take up more space in your room, but less space in your home overall because of ductwork.
2. A little bit more expensive to install if there's already ductwork - Estimations vary, but a ductless mini-split can be about 30% more expensive to install if there's already ductwork in the home.
Let Us Be the Team You Call
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we are passionate about providing customers with an excellent service experience. We want to be there for you no matter what the issues may be or when they crop up. With 24/7 emergency services and free proposals available, our team is committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
Call us at (702) 930-3907 to get started with your Las Vegas ductless mini split experts!
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.