At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand that nothing matters more than your family. We value your family’s comfort and are here to do whatever it takes to keep your home running smoothly. Our fully licensed and insured heating and air conditioning technicians offer reliable heat pump services in Las Vegas. Whether your existing system needs to be repaired or you are interested in installing a brand-new system, we’ve got you covered. We are familiar with all makes and models of equipment, and as the industry leader, we have access to the top-performing systems on the market. Turn to us for your heat pump services and we guarantee you’ll never need another team again.
What Is a Heat Pump?
Contrary to what its name might indicate, a heat pump both heats and cools. This type of heating and air conditioning system is installed outside of your home. Unlike central heaters and ACs, heat pumps do not generate heat, they simply transfer it. Equipped with advanced technology, these systems absorb heat from the outside air and bring it inside to warm a home and absorb heat from inside and transfer it outside to cool a home.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
As we all know, the weather in Las Vegas can be quite extreme. The last thing you need is for your heat pump to break down in the middle of a heatwave, leaving your family to suffer through it. In order to avoid a full-blown system breakdown, it is important to be able to recognize when your heat pump needs to be repaired.
You need to schedule heat pump repair if:
- Your system is cycling on and off constantly - This usually happens when one of two things happens, if your heat pump is too big for your home, it will do its job and turn off. But if something is wrong with your compressor then it will short-cycle like this and require heat pump repair.
- Your electricity bills are skyrocketing - Part of the reason you got a heat pump was because it's more energy efficient, so if your electrical bills are on the rise and you haven't upped your electrical consumption, get in touch with our Las Vegas heat pump repair experts.
- Your heat pump is making strange rattling, grinding, screeching, or banging noises - After enough time you should know what your heat pump sounds like when it's working regularly. But if you hear any new sounds or abrupt changes that are audible from another room give us a call.
- Your home is not warm or cool enough - If you're not getting the same level of output that you've grown used to, there could be a bunch of reasons for that so it's best to call in our heat pump repair experts.
- Your unit won't turn on - If your unit isn't turning on, first check that there aren't any blown fuses or try testing another electrical appliance in the same power source.
No matter the problem you are experiencing, you can trust that our Las Vegas heat pump repair experts have the tools, training, and technology to get your system back up and running right away. And, because your comfort is our top priority, our team is committed to being there for you at all times. Our team offers 24/7 emergency repairs so you can rest easy knowing you will get exactly the service you need when you need it most.
Benefits of Replacing Your Old, Inefficient Heat Pump
If your existing heat pump is old, inefficient, and ineffective, you need to consider replacing it. Old systems break down over time and tend to waste tons of energy in an effort to function properly.
Some of the many benefits of replacing your inefficient heat pump include:
- Energy efficiency: Rather than producing heat, heat pumps transfer it, which means they use much less energy while operating. It is common for homeowners to experience a significant reduction in energy consumption when they install a new heat pump.
- Eco-friendliness: Because heat pumps are so energy efficient, they produce far fewer carbon emissions than other HVAC systems.
- Long lifespan: New heat pump systems last as long as 15 years with proper maintenance.
- Lower utility bills: Because they use far less energy than older systems, you can expect to see a significant drop in your utility bills each month when you install a brand-new heat pump.
- Year-round operation: These systems provide both heating and cooling, which means they are designed to provide year-round comfort.
If you are ready to install a new, more-efficient heat pump, our Las Vegas heat pump installation technicians are here to provide you with the latest and greatest technology available.
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, your comfort is our utmost priority, which is why we always go the extra mile to deliver the exceptional service you deserve. When you turn to us for heat pump repair and installation in Las Vegas, you can expect special financing options, upfront pricing, excellent communication, a two-year warranty on all parts and labor, and top-quality workmanship.
Call (702) 930-3907 to learn more about how our Las Vegas heat pump installation specialists can take care of you!
I would use them again.
"Always responsive, show up on time and complete the job for a reasonable price. I would use them again for my property management company."- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.
"Whenever we have a problem with our AC or Heating we call them and they have always given us a good price with professional attitudes."- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.
"I have been acquainted and used Buenos Air Conditioning and Heating now for approximately seven years. I am of the opinion that they have always provided us the most reliable and trusted service. On time and very knowledgeable."- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.
"Carlos is wonderful to work with - he is on time, calls you back, and makes sure your a/c units are kept in good working order.... and even works nights and weekends if needed. Way to go, Carlos!"- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.
"Best Service in town! I have my vacations homes serviced anytime there is a problem. Their team is there for me. I recommend them to all my friends and family"- Yisenia S.