Las Vegas Heater Installation
Stay Warm; Call Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating
While Las Vegas may be thought of as a hot-weather climate due to our desert location and brutal summer temperatures, anyone from around here can tell you just how harsh winter can get as well. Frosty winds, low temperatures, and some downright freezing nights are all a good reason to need a quality heating solution, and that’s exactly what we provide at Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating. When you need your heater replaced, we offer comprehensive, high-quality replacement systems from a variety of dependable name brands. We can help you choose the perfect one and then make sure it’s set up to keep you warm no matter how cold the temperature may get.
From small systems to large furnaces, Buenos Aries Air Conditioning & Heating offers trusted installation services to customers throughout Las Vegas. When it comes to heating, nobody installs more than we do. We make sure every system is working as efficiently as possible, and is set up for maximum durability and longevity. With years of experience and a reputation for doing the job properly, we’re the name the community turns to when they need their heater replaced with a high-quality unit. We even offer installations for different types of heating, including gas-burning furnaces, electric heat pumps, radiating heaters, and more!
When you need a new furnace installed, turn to the experts from Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating! Dial (702) 930-3907 and discuss your new system with us.
Is It Time for Heater Replacement?
While proper maintenance or a thorough repair can extend the life of your heater, there will come a time when you need to seriously ask yourself if replacing it is the most cost-effective option. Even the most well-built heater will eventually wear out, and that means you’ll start seeing higher costs, more breakdowns, and generally bigger headaches when it comes to staying warm in winter. The initial cost of heater replacement may be higher, but at a certain point calling in for repairs over and over again will result in bills that could have been avoided with a new heating system.
Some things to keep in mind when deciding between replacing or repairing your heater include:
- The age of your heater. Heaters are typically supposed to last for about 15 years, and potentially more with proper maintenance and care. Once your heater starts to approach that age, it may be in your best interest to consult our Las Vegas heater replacement experts sooner rather than later.
- The frequency of repairs. Once your heater starts needing repairs every few months, you should replace it as soon as possible. The cost of constant repairs will quickly pile up to the point where it would’ve been cheaper to replace your furnace completely.
- The cost of your utility bill. If you’ve noticed that your energy costs have been steadily increasing every winter, it could be a sign of a serious problem with your heater. This could be a sign that important parts of your unit are wearing down or broken and becoming less efficient, therefore needing to draw in more energy to heat your home.
- Emission of dangerous gasses. If you notice any signs of carbon monoxide emissions coming from your heater – soot streaks around the unit, feeling flu-like symptoms, a yellow burner flame instead of the typical blue, rusting pipes, excessive moisture on surfaces around your home, etc. – you need to shut off your heater immediately and call in a professional to diagnose the issue as soon as possible.
Heaters Vs. Heat Pumps - Which You Should Get
Pros of Heat Pumps Include:
1. More energy efficient - Since heat pumps shift heat as opposed to utilizing combustion, they're much more energy efficient and cheaper to run than traditional gas furnaces.
2. Less maintenance - Heat pumps are more simple appliances than gas furnaces that don't require the same amount of maintenance as traditional furnaces.
3. Don't use gas - Since there's no combustion with heat pumps, you don't risk dangerous gas leaks.
4. Provide cooling as well - Unbeknownst to most, heat pumps also provide cooling services in the summer. Because of that the installation would be the cheaper process than both AC and heater installation.
Pros of Gas Heaters Include:
1. More heat, faster - If you're the kind of person that wants a lot of heat to get you through the desert winter, then a gas furnace can produce more heat faster than heat pumps.
2. Less expensive repairs - Since furnaces are more ubiquitous than heat pumps, their parts are more wide-spread and easier to access than heat pump parts which tend to make the repairs cheaper.
We can even help you keep your new furnace working smoothly with high-quality repairs for breakdowns and even professional maintenance! If you want dependable heat all year long, the team at Buenos Aires is the partner you can trust.
Contact Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating to discuss Las Vegas heater installation!
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.