Las Vegas Heater Services
HVAC Experts Dedicated to Your Needs
Though Las Vegas may not be known for its frigid temperatures, winter can bring enough chill that having a reliable heating system in your home or business is always a good idea. At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we have extensive experience in heating and air conditioning systems of all kinds and we can ensure that you are ready no matter what the weather has in store. Our Las Vegas heating specialists are dedicated to providing friendly, professional customer service and high-quality workmanship that will last.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment for a free proposal. We can help you diagnose issues in your existing system or find the perfect replacement!
Comprehensive System Care
Our team of dedicated technicians are prepared to offer assistance no matter where in its lifespan your heating system may be.
We provide a full range of services for residential and commercial heating systems in Las Vegas, including:
- Maintenance: No matter how technologically-advanced your system may be, a heater with moving parts is going to require maintenance to continue functioning optimally. Taking advantage of our maintenance plans can help you to keep your heater running efficiently, identify and resolve incipient problems, and extend the lifespan of the system.
- Repairs: Though preventative maintenance can reduce the need for repair services, it cannot eliminate it entirely. If you experience a system breakdown, we can be there for you 24/7 to find the problem and offer you personalized solutions.
- Installation and replacement: Whether you are participating in the new construction of a residential or commercial property and want to set the HVAC system up for success, or your existing system needs an update, we can help. Our team has the knowledge and skill to help you find the perfect model to suit your unique needs and budget.
Is It Time to Replace My Heater?
Keeping your heater running well and making sure that it’s prepared to handle the winter cold are some of the most important autumn tasks to complete. While proper maintenance can extend the life of your heater and keep it running for more than a decade, there will come a time when you need to seriously ask yourself if replacing it is the most cost-effective option. The initial cost of a replacement may be higher, but at a certain point, calling in for repairs over and over again will result in an oversized bill that you could’ve avoided with a new heater.
Some things to keep in mind when deciding between replacing or repairing your heater include:
- The age of your heater. Heaters are typically supposed to last for about 15 years, and potentially more with proper maintenance and care. Once your heater starts to approach that age, it may be in your best interest to replace it sooner rather than later.
- The frequency of repairs. Once your heater starts needing repairs every few months, it’s past time to replace it. The cost of constant repairs will quickly pile up to the point where it would’ve been cheaper to buy an entire new unit, and you want to get ahead of that need.
- The cost of your utility bill. If you’ve noticed that your utility bill has been steadily increasing every winter, it could be a sign of a serious problem with your heater. This could be a sign that important parts of your unit are wearing down or broken and becoming less efficient, therefore needing to draw in more energy to heat your home.
- Emission of dangerous gasses. If you notice any signs of carbon monoxide emissions coming from your heater – soot streaks around the unit, feeling flu-like symptoms, a yellow burner flame instead of the typical blue, rusting pipes, excessive moisture on surfaces around your home, etc. – you need to shut off your heater immediately and call in a professional to diagnose the issue as soon as possible.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Buenos Aires Air Conditioning & Heating, we are here to provide you with services you can count on throughout the life of your heater. Contact us today to learn more about our Las Vegas heater repair and installation services.
Get started by calling our heater specialists in Las Vegas today at (702) 930-3907.
Paying for a system replacement can be costly, and stressful. We offer options to our customers to provide them with the services needed for their home.
We have a two year warranty on all parts and labor and add in an extra year for our membership customers because we guarantee the work we do.
We've established lifelong relationships with our customers & have built a reputation that stands behind every job completed.
We're working to provide quality service, treat your home with respect, and educate you so we can make the right decision for your home. We're not happy until you're happy!
I would use them again.- Garry A.
Good price with professional attitudes.- Michelle M.
Reliable and trusted service.- Satisfied Customer
Even works nights and weekends if needed.- Jan A.
Their team is there for me.- Yisenia S.