We are still open for business!
Governor Sisolak has declared that HVAC is an essential part of keeping our homes and our business livable. Therefore, we will still be making calls for people whose Air Conditioning and Heating Systems need serviced or replaced. We will also be installing UV lamps for people who would like to slow the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses inside their homes. Outlined below are the ways we are going to help keep you safe during these calls, and what you can do to help keep yourself safe, including installing a UV lamp in your home AC for further protection.
Your Safety is our Number One Concern
Here at Buenos Aires Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc., Our main priority is the health and safety of our clients and their families. Even though we are still going on calls to our clients houses, we are taking steps to protect the clients whose homes we visit during this time.
- All our technicians will be wearing gloves, shoe covers, and N95 masks at all times in your home. These items will be changed before entering your home and after leaving your home.
- Our technicians will only be speaking with you about your options outside the home while maintaining distance between you and them. It is a lot safer to speak in the open air as opposed to an enclosed area.
Ways you can slow the spread of the virus:
We encourage all our clients to follow safety protocols set by local and state governments during this crisis, including:
Wash your hands often as it is the easiest way to prevent the spread of the virus. Be sure to wash for 20 seconds or more under warm water.
- Only go outside if necessary.
- If someone in the home is sick, or has had contact with someone who is sick, have someone else deliver essential items and leave them outside your door.
- Keep updated with CDC and WHO guidelines as their understanding of the virus is improved.
- Clean and disinfect your home regularly
Did you know you can also clean the air in your home?
By simply installing a UV lamp in your HVAC unit, you can clean the air that circulates in your home. This light kills VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) such as mold, bacteria, and viruses. It even kills bad odor germs, making your house smell cleaner. It works because UV light at a certain spectrum disrupts the DNA inside of cells, rendering them inert and unable to multiply.
Please note: This does not mean that installing a UV lamp completely prevents you from get sick. You can still get sick from germs left on surfaces, from being in the vicinity of a cough or sneeze, or from going outside your home and being exposed. These lights are an extra cautionary step you can take.
If you have any questions, or if you need to schedule a call with us for your HVAC needs, please give us a call at (702)794-2727. We hope you and your family are staying safe and well during these times.